We are pleased to present another recent project designed and assembled successfully in just five weeks.
Some of the generator highlights include;
- Waukesha F11GSI 165kW continous power generator with Marathon Magnamax 432RSL4009 alternator end
- Structurally reinforced 20’L x 8’W x 9’6″H enclosure with 2″ sound attenuation / insulation, one man door, one double door with panic hardware, and checker-plate steel floor with containment tray
- ‘Draggable’ 30′ heavy duty oilfield skid with 18″ wide flange beam, corner posts, tow bars, chamfered ends, and cross bracing for a Waukesha VSG11GSI
- External remote mounted radiator – Young Touchstone VM19
- Step-down transformer for 120V house panel, wall receptacles and fluorescent lighting
- Deep Sea DSE7310 digital control system unit mounted
- 250A NEMA 1 wall mounted circuit breaker
- Air intake louver and thermostatically controlled building exhaust fan
- CATA-DYNE natural gas heating system
- External 30kW multi-step auto-sensing load bank to prevent under loading the generator
- MTE MATRIX Series D harmonic filter
- Kenco oil makeup system
- Gas train including high pressure regulator, safety shutoff solenoid, coalescing filter, and flex hose
Please contact us if you are interested in a similar package.