AltaStream is proud to present a recent project which was completed on-time and on-budget. The unit shipped within just five weeks of the order placement, which included time spent on customer change-orders.
Some of the system highlights include;
- Two APHG150 (125kW prime) natural gas generators in a prime/standby configuration
- Oilfield style housing with 4″ rock wool insulation on walls and roof, and spray foam insulation under the floor
- Automatic transfer switch
- Two CATA-DYNE natural gas heaters
- 120V house panel for fluorescent lighting and wall receptacles
- Expansion module box to easily relay generator status with the on-site PLC
- Temperature controlled radiator exhaust louvers with a re-circulation design for colder ambient temperatures
- and more…
Check out the video and images below!